iZotope – Ozone Advanced 5.04 VST, VST3, RTAS, AAX WIN.OSX x86 x64
iZotope’s complete mastering system in a single integrated plug-in includes eight essential mastering tools:
Maximizer, Equalizer, Multiband Dynamics, Multiband Stereo Imaging, Post Equalizer, Multiband Harmonic Exciter, Reverb, and Dithering. Ozone 5 Advanced adds seven additional component plug-ins, extended features in every module, and a comprehensive suite of configurable meters.
Your mix isn’t finished until Ozone is on it.
The process of mastering ranges from correcting mistakes made in the mix to preparing a recording for target listening environments. Like a final coat of polish, mastering makes the difference between a good-sounding mix and a professional-sounding master. With Ozone 5, we’ve delivered the biggest update ever to our critically-acclaimed software mastering system, making it easier than ever for anyone to master their audio simply and efficiently.Setting a new industry standard for mastering tools, the all-new Ozone 5 Advanced extends the standard version of Ozone 5 for greater flexibility, precision, and control. Based on feedback and requests gathered from mastering professionals, Ozone 5 Advanced includes exclusive controls and features like the Meter Bridge view and 6 individual component plug-ins based on Ozone’s mastering modules. In addition, Ozone 5 Advanced now includes Insight, a dedicated metering plug-in that includes surround sound support and extended features for complying with loudness regulations.In Ozone 5, every module has been updated with refined signal processing algorithms to bring you a new level of mastering quality. The most complete mastering suite available has never sounded better.
Guided by iZotope’s expertise in DSP research, Ozone 5 combines the best nuances of both analog and digital worlds:
– Analog-modeled processing combined with linear phase precision
– Flexible sonic capabilities for adding realistic warmth, bite, punch, and space to your mix
– New IRC™ III Limiter for louder, fuller masters that preserve crisp transient detail
– Fully-revamped hybrid Reverb module
– Additional Reverb room models and circuit-modeled Exciter modes
– Stereoize feature for widening mono/narrow mixes
– True Envelope peak detection and Detection Circuit filters in the Dynamics module
– Unique Mixed-Phase EQ mode