DOWNLOAD DIRECTLY FROM GOOGLE DRIVE
Logic Pro X 10.5.1 is the most advanced version of Logic ever. Sophisticated tools for professional songwriting, editing, and mixing are built around a modern interface that’s designed to get creative results quickly and also deliver more power whenever it’s needed.
• Consolidate and control multiple tracks or create rich, layered instruments with Track Stacks • Smart Controls allow you to manipulate multiple plug-ins and parameters with a single move • Support for the Touch Bar on MacBook Pro provides convenient controls for creating, editing and navigating your songs • Autosave keeps your work safe and sound
Professional Music Production
• Record and edit MIDI or audio using a comprehensive set of editors and tools • Keep takes organized with take folders and build comps quickly with Quick Swipe Comping • Track Alternatives let you create and switch between different playlists of regions and edits on a track • Render any combination of effect plug-ins to a selection of audio using Selection-based Processing • Fix out-of-tune vocals and change the melodies of recorded audio with Flex Pitch • Manipulate the timing and tempo of any recording with ease using Flex Time • Comprehensive mix and plug-in parameter automation can be part of a region or track • Create and mix music from anywhere in the room using Logic Remote on iPad or iPhone • Produce simple lead sheets or orchestral scores with built-in Score editor
• Create authentic acoustic, electronic, or hip hop drum tracks using Drummer, a virtual session player and beat producer • Choose among 28 distinct drummers that can take your direction and perform millions of unique grooves
Keyboards and Synths
• Get inspired by collection of synths that provide analog, wavetable, FM, additive, granular, spectral, and modeling synthesis • Quickly find sounds or create unique new ones with Alchemy, the ultimate sample manipulation synthesizer • Play or create a wide variety of rich sampled instruments with the EXS24 Sampler • Instantly turn a simple chord into a rich performance with the Arpeggiator • Transform simple ideas into elaborate performances using nine MIDI plug-ins • Play faithful models of classic organs, keyboards, and vintage synths
Guitar and Bass Gear
• Build your own guitar or bass rig with Amp Designer using vintage and modern amps, cabinets, and mics • Design a custom Pedalboard from a collection of delay, distortion, and modulation stompboxes • Access the Tuner with just a click to quickly get in tune Creative and Production Effects • Play your sounds through realistic acoustic spaces using Space Designer convolution reverb • Use a range of multi-tap, vintage tape, and stereo delays • Add movement to your tracks with a variety of modulation effects
• Over 2800 instrument and effect Patches • 1000 meticulously sampled instruments • More than 7000 Apple Loops in wide range of genres
• Expand your instrument and effects library with third-party Audio Units-compatible plug-ins • Share to GarageBand option allows you to remotely add new tracks to your Logic project from your iPhone or iPad via iCloud • Import and export XML to support Final Cut Pro X workflows • Export and share your songs directly to SoundCloud • Open projects from Logic 5 or later
New in Logic Pro 10.6.3
The Plug-in Manager now offers a way to reset Audio Unit caches and perform a rescan of all installed Audio Unit plug-ins.
Fixes an issue where Logic Pro might unexpectedly quit when loading projects with plug-ins that use PACE/iLok copy protection.
Resolves an issue where Logic Pro quits unexpectedly when Option-dragging a marquee selection within a folder.
Key label sets can now be saved in Sampler.
Resolves delay compensation issues for plug-ins that require look-ahead, and for busses containing plug-ins that are side-chained to tracks.
Duplicated tracks based on tracks that have a user-defined default patch loaded are now named correctly.
Audio tracks created by bouncing software instrument tracks in place are now named correctly.
ARA edits are now properly retained for saved projects containing muted ARA regions.
Fixes an issue where changing Smart Quantize parameters could reset prior edits to note velocities.
Compatibility: macOS 10.15.7 or later